Interviewing the Caribbean
Volume 7 Issue 1
Editor: Opal Palmer Adisa
Guest Editor: Meagan Sylvester
- Womanhood, Femininity and Gender Justice in Trinidad and Tobago Music by Meagan Sylvester
- Buju Banton, the Caring, Vulnerable Lover by Melville Cooke
- Two Jazz Artistes, One Love: A Sax & a Song: Anthony Woodroffe Jr., Jazz Saxophonist & Vaughnette Bigford, Jazz Vocalist by Georgia Alexander
Persistent Commitment to Improving Higher Education
Caribbean Quality Culture takes the Caribbean higher education community and its stakeholders beyond quality assurance of higher education to delve into an exploration and assessment of the application of continuous quality improvement principles and strategies that are essential elements of a mature and effective quality management system in higher education institutions.
In One Thousand Eyes, a ragged troop of abandoned children fights to survive on a devastated Caribbean island. Eleven-year-old Myche marshals them out of the small sanctuary that is no longer safe, on a treacherous journey through destroyed cities and ravaged landscapes. In mountains and grottos, and in brackish wastelands of mangrove and floating grasses, the children face danger from the harsh environment and its inhabitants, as well as from intruders who hunt them ruthlessly. But a well-ordered and comfortable landing may pose the greatest threat of all.
A coming-of-age tale for readers of Caribbean fiction and world literature, speculative writing and eco-fiction, One Thousand Eyes, set amid the dark forces of a chillingly possible world, is ultimately about resilience, love, courage and the power of storytelling.
Journal of Law, Governance and Society
Evolution of the Law: Paving the Road to Development
Edited by Dr. Shazeeda Ali
- The Right to Development: “The Alpha and Omega of Rights” by Ramona Biholar
- Stepped in Blood: Violence and Its Impact on the Criminal Justice System in Jamaica by Jeremy Taylor
- The Protection and Role of Victims in a Criminal Trial: Lessons Learned from the International Criminal Courts by Holly Scott-Mason
- FIRST PERSON: COVID-19 and the “New” University Reality by Eldon V. Birthwright
- Evaluation of Emergency Remote Teaching and Learning in the MBBS Programme, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Mona – Students’ Perspectives by Russell Pierre, Helen Trotman, and Andrea Garbutt
- Exploring Strategies for Assuring the Integrity of Remote Online Assessments by Ricardo Anderson
Access your free copy here.
No books found...