Sun Lust to Sun Plus
Niche Tourism in the Caribbean
Edited by Acolla Lewis-Cameron and Leslie-Ann Jordan
Unlock the secrets of sustainable Caribbean tourism in Sun Lust to Sun Plus: Niche Tourism in the Caribbean, a comprehensive overview of niche tourism development strategies that are restructuring the paradisiacal destinations of the Caribbean.
Journal of Caribbean History
Volume 57 Issue 2
Editor: Professor Kathleen E. A. Monteith
- Intricacies and Issues in Interweaving Public Records to Illuminate the Enslaved Community at Papine Estate, Jamaica in the Early 1800s by Suzanne Francis-Brown
- Sustenance and Power: Provision Grounds and Plantation Enterprise in Eighteenth- and Nineteenth-Century Jamaican Slavery by Nicholas Crawford
- John Garrigus, A Secret among the Blacks Dexnell Peters
and many more.
Editor: Kim Robinson-Walcott, PhD
- The Cunny Louise Bennett: Values and Craft by Mervyn Morris
- Praise Song for Rohlehr: A Compilation of Tributes by Paula Morgan
- “If You Don’t Make Money, Then You Don’t Make Sense”: Representing Legacies of Wealth in Recent Jamaican Dancehall Music by Nicole A. Plummer and Erin C. MacLeod
Caribbean Journal of Psychology
Volume 14 Issue 2
This feature includes:
- To What Extent is Parental Involvement Associated with School-Based Adolescent Delinquency in Jamaica?
- The Prevalence, Contexts, and Impact of Children’s Exposure to Domestic Violence in Jamaica
- Abuse, Racial, Religious and Cultural Interferences Experienced by Neurodivergent Children and Children with Other Additional Needs in Guyana