As our association and member presses increasingly think internationally – welcoming new members from around the world, or considering how open access publishing can reach new audiences, or exploring partnerships with publishers in other regions – how do the issues we’re grappling with look to some of our new members and partners? For example, what are the ramifications of current open access models on researchers and readers in their countries, and what kinds of alternatives are they developing? What barriers do they see to an equitable exchange of ideas among scholars globally, and what do they think we can do together to better support and facilitate it?
- Chad Attenborough(Speaker)University of California Press
- Kiana Brown(Speaker)University of Guam Press
- Roshan Cader(Speaker)Wits University Press, Commissioning Editor
- Sayri Karp(Speaker)Editorial de la Universidad de Guadalajara
- Reggie Raju(Speaker)University of Capetown Libraries
- Christine Randle(Speaker)University of the West Indies Press
- Wikus van Zyl(Speaker)University of Johannesburg Press
Click here to register for AUPresses 2023 Annual Meeting.